1073 El Esperante ... Post sale Pictures
- All the metal shelf units in basement were left as requested by family
- Three requested tables for family members were set aside and picked up by family
- Dining table that did not sell was picked up by family
- One small patio table that did not sell remains on front outside of home
- In garage a few products that accompany the house remain... paint, trim, extra cabinet shelves, plaster mix, etc
- A large amount of granite counter tops that did not sell were left in garage. Upon returning to house for final clean up these counter tops were gone. I assume family next door removed them.
Click on pictures for larger view
Homes like this don't become available very often. This home is unique and is located in a most desirable location at Liberty Point. It is just minutes from Pueblo and close to shopping and restaurants. It has amazing views of Lake Pueblo and the surrounding area. There is an observation deck on top of the house that is the coolest place to hangout. It is a two story home without a basement. The main living area and Master bedroom are on the top floor. Southern exposure with large glass windows makes for very small heating bills in the winter. It has a newer high efficiency furnace and a tankless water heater. Utility bills are minimum.
This is a premier home in a premier location! The home will be available to purchase on or about 1 March. The home is for sale by owner and no real estate agents are involved yet. It is bargain priced as many homes in the surrounding area are $600k and up. It may be seriously under priced!